It’s 2022 and we (Ghana) are finally here: we have transmuted government business into a fully functioning electronic system.
Meaning the old days of transporting to a government building to accomplish simple tasks like registering a business, applying for passport etc are now a choice, the Government of Ghana has moved these operations online.
You can sit at your office or home on a weekday or weekend to perform the above tasks.
The Ghana.gov.gh will serve as a digital single point of access to Government of Ghana services where you can make all corresponding payments.
What can I Do on Ghana.gov.gh?
There are a slew of things you can get done on Ghana.gov.gh.
Below are some essentials services the platform provides:
- Apply for a passport, Ghana Card or other National Identity
- Apply for Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce Certificates
- Set up a Business, Manage Statutory Filings and Permits
- Get a Driving Licence, Road Worthy Certificates, or Register a Vehicle
- Apply for a Student Loan, License an Educational Institution
- Apply for Certificates, Electricity or other Licences
- Register Land, Land Title, Rent Control
- File and Pay Income, Personal, Corporate Taxes
How to Get Started on Ghana.gov.gh
To use the Ghana.gov.gh website:
You first need to signup and then login.
Visit Ghana.gov.gh registration page to begin.
After that, search for whichever agency you want and follow instructions to complete the activity you want.
Do e-levy apply to fees on Ghana.gov.gh?
No, you will not be charged extra fees for making payment to government institutions on Ghana.gov.gh platform.