Hey there, so someone sent you cryptocurrency, probably Bitcoin, BUSD, USDT or ETH, or you made some deposit some time ago and now you want to withdraw it into your MTN mobile money account.
You can also withdraw money into your Vodafone Cash or even bank account.
Get your Ghana Cedis (Ghc).
Here is how you get it out.
Use this method to get your money at zero fees and a great exchange rate.
Before we proceed, I will assume you already have a Binance account, well if you don’t, first follow the steps in my previous post.
Withdraw Money from your Binance Wallet
Follow the steps below to take your money out.
We are going to be using Binance Peer to Peer (P2P) to withdraw your money via Mobile Money.
- Open your Binance app and go to your Wallets
- Go to Transfer. To use Binance P2P you need to have money in your Funding Wallet. If you already have the money in your Funding Wallet skip this step else transfer your preferred crypto (BUSD, USDT, Bitcoin, Ethereum) amount from your Spot Wallet to your Funding Wallet.
- Now that you have the crypto in your Funding Wallet, go to your home page and click on P2P.
- Select the crypto you want to withdraw e.g. BUSD and tap Sell.
- Go through the list of Merchant Sellers to check the rates and the payment method you want to use.
- Check the Completion Rate Percentage so you know you are dealing with a credible merchant.
- Click on your preferred Merchant and enter the amount (By Crypto) you want to sell. Make sure you read the seller’s terms before you proceed.
- Now choose your preferred Payment Method (MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Stanbic Bank, Ecobank, AirtelTigo Cash etc).
- Tap Sell with 0 Fee to exchange your crypto for Ghana Cedis.
- Wait for a few minutes to receive the money into your Mobile Money wallet.
- After receiving the mobile money, you can confirm that you have received money and release your crypto to the Seller.
Make sure you leave a review, positive or negative based on your experience.