Forget about all the big mainstream remittance companies like MoneyGram, Western Union, Vigo etc and opt for Binance’s free money service.
It’s time to switch.
Now, how do you start?
For starters, you need to download the Binance app from your app store.
- Download Binance App on Google Store
- Download Binance App on Apple Store
- Download Binance US App (Apple Store) if you live in the USA
- Download Binance US App (Google Play Store) if you live in the USA
Make sure you verify your account. You may need your ID card and/or Bank Statement/Recent Utility Bill to verify your account.
Send Money to Ghana Using Cryptocurrency (BUSD/USDT)
Follow these simple steps below to efficiently send money to Ghana at zero cost. You can send money from the USA, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Canada, Dubai, Nigeria and other countries where Binance app operates.
To begin, you need to download Binance App or any use any other credible crypto wallet e.g. Trust Wallet.
We recommend using Binance App.
After signing up, make sure your Binance app is toggled to the Pro mode. The Pro mode offer more options, features and uses.
To switch to Binance Pro mode, click on your profile icon and toggle to Binance Pro.
The recipient in Ghana should have also downloaded and verified their Binance account.
- First get crypto into your wallet by buying BUSD. This is pegged to the US Dollar, it means that ~ $1 = 1 BUSD
- On your Binance App, go to Wallets and select BUSD
- Now go to Withdrawal and select BUSD
- Choose Send via Email/Phone/ID. This method comes with zero fee.
- Now under Send Mode, choose the recipient’s Binance email, phone number or Binance ID
- Enter the Binance account detail you choose above
- Type the amount, select the wallet. Recheck details and tap Send
- The recipient will receive the BUSD in a few seconds.
Now on to the next thing. Withdrawing the mobile money (MTN, Vodafone) in Ghana using Binance Peer to Peer (P2P) method.
Tell your friends and families abroad to use Binance now!