Sending BUSD from Trust Wallet to Binance Wallet is really simple. If you follow the steps below, you should be able to finish the whole process within a few minutes. Secure, private and safe.
Transfer BUSD from Trust Wallet to Binance Wallet
First make sure your app is switched to the Pro mode if it isn’t already. To switch to Binance app Pro mode, click on your profile icon and toggle to Binance Pro.
- Open your Trust Wallet
- Select your BUSD
- Go to Send. You will see where to enter the address and amount
- Open your Binance App
- Go to wallet and select BUSD
- Tap Deposit and choose the network BNB Smart Chain (BEP20)
- Save image and Go back to your Trust Wallet and click the scan icon, upload image to get the address or just copy the wallet address
- Go back to your Trust Wallet and paste it, enter the BUSD amount
- Click on Continue and Confirm your transfer
That’s it, BUSD will be sent from your Trust Wallet to your Binance Wallet.
You will receive an email confirmation from Binance after the transfer.
Now go back to the Binance app and check your Spot Wallet. Your cryptocurrency should reflect.